This option allows you to register for Day 1 only of the conference. Attendance on Day 1 allows you to earn 6 CPD units (substantive law). The substantive law topics have been carefully selected from our wide range of two-day specialist conferences and feature some of our best presenters.
Morning Chair: Tyrone Mccarthy, Partner, Arnold Bloch Leibler
Plenary Sessions: Property Law
- The Foreign Purchaser – Stamp Duty, Land Duty Surcharges and Other Fundamentals - Biljana Apostolova, Partner, Gadens
- Planning to Short Term Let? Planning Applications and Development Approvals – Beware of Inconsistency! - Nicole Wilde, Senior Associate, Tisher Liner FC Law
Between morning tea and lunchtime, the conference will split into 2 streams – delegates may attend either Stream A or Stream B.
Stream A Chair: Gerry Holmes, Barrister, Victorian Bar
Stream A: Family Law
- Post Separation Property Windfall – Crack the Champagne or Back To Court? - Jacky Campbell, Partner and Accredited Family Law Specialist, Forte Family Lawyers
- Spousal Bankruptcy – Cents and Sensibility in Family Law - Michael Galvin QC, Victorian Bar
Stream B: Business Law
Stream B Chair: John Arthur, Barrister, Victorian Bar
- Family Business Succession Planning - Dan Simmonds, Managing Principal, Harwood Andrews
- Online Contracts – Common Law Digital Future - Margaret Gigliotti, Senior Associate, MinterEllison
Plenary Sessions: Succession Law
Afternoon Chair: Dr Philip Bender, Barrister, Victorian Bar
- Burial or Cremation – Where Death Remains Painful - Andrew Verspaandonk, Barrister, Victorian Bar
- Drafting Death Benefit Complaints to the Super Complaints Tribunal - John Evans, Principal, Donaldson Trumble Chambers Lawyers, and Former Part-Time Member, Super Complaints Tribunal
Discount registration offer
If you register and pay by 10 March 2017 you will save $165 off the full price registration fee of $825.