This option allows you to register for Day 1 only of the conference. Attendance on Day 1 allows you to earn 6 CPD units (substantive law). The substantive law topics have been carefully selected from our wide range of two-day specialist conferences and feature some of our best presenters.
Tuesday 21 March 2017
Plenary Sessions: Property Law
Morning Chair: Warwick Van Ede, Partner, Emil Ford Lawyers
- Conveyancing Update: Nuts, Bolts and Spanners - Tony Cahill, Principal, Anthony F Cahill & Co.
- Strata Law Reform: More Than Just Pets, Parking and Passive Smoking - Tony Cahill, Principal, Anthony F Cahill & Co.
Between morning tea and lunchtime, the conference will split into 2 streams – delegates may attend either Stream A or Stream B.
Stream A: Family Law
Stream A Chair: Graeme Hearl, Senior Partner, Delaney Lawyers
- Dealing with Relocation - Practical Precautions and Urgent Responses – Michael Todd, Partner and Accredited Family Law Specialist, Watts McCray
- Contributions: Still a Hot Issue - Antonella Sanderson, Principal, Family Law Matters
Stream B: Business Law
Stream B Chair: Chris McCaffery, Consultant, Bartier Perry
- Family Business Succession Planning - Selwyn Black, Partner, Carroll & O'Dea Lawyers
- On-Line Contracts: Mechanisms for Reducing Risk - Noric Dilanchian, Managing Partner, Dilanchian Lawyers
Plenary Sessions: Succession Law
- Holding the Executor to Account: Rights and Obligations - John Armfield, Barrister, NSW Bar
- Establishing Capacity in Practice: Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney - Lindsay Ellison SC, NSW Bar
If you register and pay by 3 March 2017 you will save $165 off the full price registration fee of $825.