When you access our website, you agree with us that:
- We are not liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) that you or your employees, contractors or agents may suffer as a result of accessing this website, whether caused by any act or omission by us or our agents, whether deliberate negligent or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that we are the owner of the copyright subsisting in the text images and sound and video you download from our website.
- No part of our website may be reproduced in any form, other than reproduction permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, unless we have first consented in writing.
- Any purchases of our products that you make from this website are made on our standard terms and conditions for purchasing those products.
- "We" or "us" in these terms and in the Privacy Statement below means Television Education Network Pty Ltd, ABN 19 052 319 365, 5th Floor, 179 Queen Street, Melbourne Victoria Australia 3000.
- "You" means the person accessing this website.
The information that we collect
We collect personal information that is contact information on individuals engaged in the practice of law and accounting, employed in an executive capacity in the private sector or by government. We also record the details of purchases of our products made by individuals..
The way we use information that we collectWe use the information it collects for the following purposes:
- To supply our products to the individuals who purchase them
- To market our products to individuals in the professions, business and government.
The quality of the information that we keep
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that information that you provide us is accurately and completely entered into our records, and that changes to that information provided by you to us is entered into our records.
The security of the information that we keep
We take the following steps to ensure that personal information it holds is not misused:
- Our databases are stored in secure servers and are password protected.
- The only persons with access to personal information held by us are our staff members with data entry and update responsibilities, and members of the our management team.
Accessing and correcting the information that we keep
You may obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold in relation to you by writing to The General Manager, Television Education Network Pty Ltd, GPO Box 61, Melbourne, Vic. 3001, or by or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide that information within 14 business days of receiving your request. If you wish to correct any personal information that we hold, contact us by the above means with the details of the corrections you would like made. We will make those corrections to the extent that they are accurate and up-to-date.
Health, sensitive information and anonymity
We do not collect or hold health information or sensitive information within the meaning of the Privacy Act.