Online and Face to Face (Adelaide)
16-Oct-23 to 24-Nov-23
College of Law Courses
This program is delivered by The College of Law - a partner of TEN The Education Network.
Discounted rates may be available to College of Law Alumni and groups.
Making the transition from solicitor to principal or partner of a law practice requires greater skills and understanding of the business of managing a legal practice. This Accredited Law Practice Management Course (ALPMC) is designed to provide you with everything you need to make that transition.
- Induction: Monday, 23 October 2023, 5.15pm to 6.00pm via video conferencing
- Workshops delivered at the College of Law SA:
- Thursday, 2 November 2023 9am to 5pm
- Friday, 3 November 2023 9am to 5pm
- Saturday, 4 November 2023 9am to 4.30pm
The College’s focus on practical law is reflected in the course structure, materials, and presentation.
The LPMC is accredited by the Legal Practitioners Education and Admission Council for the purposes of obtaining a Category A or B Practising Certificate.
21 CPD points.