About the Webinar
It’s one thing to understand the tax attributes of a particular class of entity. It’s quite another to match the needs of your clients to the appropriate entity as they launch a new enterprise. This presentation discusses the key attributes of each type of entity and what they are suited for, including:
- Understanding the client’s business objectives
- Simple partnerships – key attributes and when to use them
- Companies – key attributes and when to use them
- Discretionary trusts – key attributes and when to use them
- Unit trusts – key attributes and when to use them
- Hybrid structures – eg companies owned by trusts, partnerships of discretionary trusts and so one – when to use them
- Worked examples of each structure showing the benefits of using them in defined circumstances
Belinda MarschkePrincipal, DBM
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for junior accountants advising in taxation matters - Australia wide.
Accountants can claim up to 1 CPD/Training hour. FASEA – category “Technical Competence” – 1 hour. This webinar has been designed to run for 1 hour, however, webinar lengths can vary depending on the level of questions and discussion.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]