Hayley Mitchell is a Wills and estates specialist lawyer in Brisbane. Hayley has dual accreditation in succession law (Queensland) and self managed superannuation funds (through the SMSF Association).
Hayley’s expertise and specialist knowledge in Wills, estates and superannuation funds means that she can provide advice and assistance to clients in a range of matters:
- estate planning, Wills, enduring powers of attorney and superannuation binding death benefit nominations
- applications for probate and letters of administration
- advice to executors and beneficiaries of estates
- SMSF disputes and superannuation death benefit disputes
- trust succession disputes
- family provision applications, Will disputes and estate disputes
- enduring power of attorney disputes.