About the Webinar
Amendments to the Sale of Land Act in 2020 brought with it a raft of changes, and some uncertainty, about how the proposed amendments would be interpreted and applied in practice. This session looks at this and other developing trends arising from recent decisions of note, including decisions concerning:
- What is meant by ‘material facts’? What guidance is available and precautions to take
- The new s10B (amendments affecting pre-sold lots) and emerging views as to how this may be interpreted by the Courts
- Vendor obligations and disclosure of occupational crossings (private access to land) – Corngate Investments Pty Ltd v Lukewood Pty Ltd Anor  298
- Adverse possession as between co-owners and the interplay with limitation act provisions (Gianchino Anor v Gianchino  VSC 383
- What may constitute a ‘material change’ in the context of sub-division plan amendments? Burger Ors v Longboat Holdings Group2 Pty Ltd  VSC 469
David McKenziePrincipal, LMG
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in property law in Victoria. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Lawyers can claim up to 1 CPD unit/point – substantive law . This webinar has been designed to run for 1 hour, however, webinar lengths can vary depending on the level of questions and discussion.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]