About the Webinar
Courts are a strategic battlefield – and minefield. It may not be worthy of Perry Mason but there is a place for intelligent tactics. Court strategy is part of the family lawyer’s tool chest. This is about useful and ethical strategies to really advance your client’s interests:
- Understanding your ethical duty to the Court:
- understanding your client’s real interests
- promoting those interests and not breaching your ethical duties
- Choosing your dispute resolution process – the client’s second most important decision
- Dealing with dubious lawyering – be it competence, ethics or procrastination
- Court process choices explained
- Stay applications – preserving and protecting your client
- Appeals and stays – when and why
- Innovative ways to approach settlement
Stephen WinspearPrincipal Accredited Specialist Family Law, Moores
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for family lawyers - Australia wide and it has been designed to deliver the "Ethics" compulsory subject unit for fa
unit for family lawyers for the CPD year ending 31st March 2018.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]