About the Webinar
This session provides an update on related party transactions and what to look out for when entering one. It includes:
- Identifying a related party transaction
- Acquisition of assets from related party:
- Assets a fund can intentionally acquire from a related party
- Conditions that business real property must meet prior to acquisition
- Meeting the market value requirement on acquisitions
- Investing in related parties
- Dealing with related party income
Ian BurgessPartner, Ernst
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for accountants advising in superannuation matters – Australia wide. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Accountants can claim up to 1 CPD/Training hour. This webinar has been designed to run for 1 hour, however, webinar lengths can vary depending on the level of questions and discussion.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]