About the Webinar
Avoiding GST means more profit for the property developer so how can I minimise the GST on my property development? This session will cover the rules and strategies regarding GST registration and use of the margin scheme, including:
- When will a property developer not need to register for GST?
- Understanding the GST consequences of registration
- When is a property developer carrying on an “enterprise?”
- Where do we stand on one-off undertakings?
- When should you stay out of the GST net?
- Has the business ceased? Should you consider deregistration?
- Dealing with any increasing adjustments on de-registration
- MT 2006/10
- How to ensure that the land acquired for a property development is eligible for the margin scheme
- How to see the smallest margin possible in various circumstances
John HaigJohn Haig Pty Ltd
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for accountants and lawyers advising on GST – Australia wide. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]