About the Webinar
The long arm of insolvency law can have the undesired effect of unwinding asset protection structuring of assets. This session looks at the key issues and how you can best protect your clients, including:
- Property transfers between spouses
- Practical tips on mitigating litigation risks in business
- When property transfers can be set aside by bankruptcy trustee
- Common defences to claim by trustee including security and claims in equity
- Case law update: Family Law Act vs Bankruptcy Act
Nahum AyliffeSenior Associate, Lewis
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in business law throughout Australia. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]