About the Webinar
It’s vital that practitioners are across equitable causes of action and remedies. When are they available and when should they be used? This session brings you up to date on recent developments in equity and its utility in commercial disputes:
- When should a court be asked to exercise its equitable jurisdiction?
- Where does equity and commerce intersect?
- Rules of equity and their application
- Equitable claims in a commercial context – how to make them and what to seek
- Equitable remedies:
- equitable compensation / damages in equity
- the remedial constructive trust
- other equitable remedies
Nunzio Lucarelli QCBarrister
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in business law – Australia wide. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]