About the Webinar
Testamentary trusts provide a greater level of control over the management and distribution of assets to beneficiaries, but also bring with them complexity, inflexibility and ongoing cost. This session will look at the requirements of these trusts and the key considerations for determining their relevance to your client, including:
- When to recommend a testamentary trust to a client and why
- Types of testamentary trust and relevant circumstances for each
- Multiple and umbrella trust structures – protecting the next generations and vesting issues
- Trust creation – powers, restrictions, conditions, asset allocation and other essentials
- Recent integrity measures for concessional tax arrangements – what they mean for your client
Mimi SuSenior Associate, Matthews
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers and accountants throughout Australia who advise in estate planning matters. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Accountants can claim up to 1 CPD/Training hour. Lawyers can claim up to 1 CPD unit/point – substantive law . This webinar has been designed to run for 1 hour, however, webinar lengths can vary depending on the level of questions and discussion.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]