About the Webinar
Electronic property transactions comes with many benefits, as well as significant risks. This session provides a practical guide to managing the key compliance issues in your conveyancing practice, including:
- Roles and liability for property practitioners
- Making certifications and statements through PEXA – practitioner responsibilities
- Who is your client? The risks of VOI and obligations of practitioners as identity agents and how to spot and manage fraud
- Best practice guidance on electronic signatures and remote witnessing of contracts
- Record keeping obligations and other evidentiary requirements
- Minimising fraud and cyber security risk
Sharon O’TooleSpecial Counsel, MSJA
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in property law in Queensland. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Lawyers can claim 1 CPD unit – substantive law .
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]