About the Webinar
This session looks at recent developments in environmental law in Victoria and their practical implications for property lawyers, including:
- A review of key reforms to Environment Protection Act and regulations
- How the reforms impact business and individuals
- What impact will the changes have for property practitioners?
- Is there a new general environmental duty – is this a new risk allocation regime?
- A change from reactive to preventative laws – how far do they go
- Contaminated land management - Land contamination notice requirements
- The new licence permit and registration system
- The Victorian Waste Management Framework
Robert JamiesonConsultant, Ashurst
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in property law in Victoria. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Lawyers can claim 1 CPD unit – substantive law .
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]