About the Webinar
Recent changes in drug charges and penalties in New South Wales are covered in this practical session. It includes:
- Acting for client charge with drug possession- key issues in practice
- Operation of Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985
- Main categories of drug-related charges in South Wales:
- drug use
- drug possession
- drug supply and trafficking
- Differences between small, trafficable and indictable quantities
- Supply of drugs and deemed supply
- Penalties and operation of Penalty Notice Scheme for drug possession in NSW
Avinash SinghAccredited Specialist – Criminal Law, Astor
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for NSW Criminal Lawyers. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
NSW lawyers can claim 1 CPD unit – substantive law.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: [email protected]