About the Webinar
What is the general right of creditors to access information in insolvency situations? This session looks at the main issues, including:
- How should an external administrator respond to requests to access information?
- Use of the Insolvency Practice Schedule
- The request must be ‘reasonable’ – what does this mean?
- Understanding the difference between substantial prejudice and vexatious
- Factors external administrators must consider when determining requests:
- no substantial prejudice to creditors
- taking account of current evidence
- stage of administration
- agreements entered by liquidator
- other considerations
- What are current creditor rights?
- Case update
Camilla ClementePartner, Ashurst
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is suitable for lawyers practising in commercial law – Australia wide. This webinar is for practitioners with some knowledge in this area and looking to improve their knowledge.
Lawyers can claim 1 CPD unit/point – substantive law .
WA lawyers – Please note that TEN is unable to verify your completion of recorded webinars to the Legal Practice Board of WA. TEN is an accredited provider.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact our Webinar Coordinator, Lisa Tran on (03) 8601 7709 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org