About the Subscription
Sound Education in Taxation is an audio update service designed to keep accountants abreast of new developments and changes in taxation.
Sound Education in Taxation enables you to stay up to date outside of your busy billable hours – available with either CD format or via podcast – listen to it in the car or on the train or whilst you’re at the gym – it’s the ultimate in flexibility.
An annual subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to a vast library of technical papers from all our accounting podcast programs
- The latest in Taxation every month, 10 times a year (no releases in December or January)
- Regular expert commentary from leading Taxation specialists
- Subscriber discount of 10% off any other products you purchase from TEN in addition to this subscription – including conferences and webinars
What we cover:
Canberra Report: Our Chief Executive, Rob Clemente, reports on new legislation, Tax Rulings and the latest releases from the Commissioner and the Treasurer in the Canberra Report.
Tax Casewatch: We analyse the important decisions from the Federal Court and the AAT.
Special Features: As well as our regular features (above) we also bring you two or three special feature programs each month where we take an in-depth look at an important and topical issue affecting tax practitioners including our "ATO Insights" program featuring a speaker from the ATO.
Choose Subscription Options
- Sound Education in Taxation - Level 1 - 2 hours of the latest in Taxation every month. This level will give you 20 structured CPE/training hours p.a. Level 1 (Small Business) provides coverage for subjects of interest to tax advisers whose clients include individuals, SMEs and property developers and investors.
- Sound Education in Taxation - Level 2 - This is our main package and covers ALL the important tax issues every month plus two special features. This level will give you 20 Structured CPE/ training hours p.a. Level 2 covers those subjects in Level 1, plus corporate and international tax.
Add-on Supplements provide extra coverage to compliment each of the above products
- The Tax Supplement, an add-on service available with all levels. The Tax Supplement provides one extra program per month giving practitioners a further 5 CPE/ training hours p.a.
- The GST Supplement, an add-on service available with all levels. The GST Supplement provides 1 to 2 extra programs per month. The GST Report covering recent legislative and government developments and ATO releases as well as case law and rulings, plus one special feature program covering a topical GST issue. The GST Supplement provides a further 5 CPE/ training hours p.a.
An annual subscription to Sound Education in Taxation provides practitioners with 20 to 30 structured CPE/ training hours p.a. depending on the level of subscription and add-on supplements.
If you need assistance or have an enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us, on (03) 8601 7700 or email: [email protected]