The CPD Bonanza special offer comprises attendance at 8 live webinars run over 1.5 days. It has been designed so that NSW lawyers can earn their 10 CPD units for the CPD year ending 31 March 2023.
To purchase these webinars individually the cost would be $2,282.
Day 1: Wednesday 29 March 2023 (4 CPD units – substantive law)
- Webinar 1 – Estate Planning: Tax and Testamentary Trusts: The Gift That Keeps on Giving – with Paul Mackenroth, Partner, Crest Lawyers, Gold Coast
- Webinar 2 – Estate Planning: Protecting the Bank of Mum & Dad: What Should be in a Family Loan Agreement? – with Nathan Yii, Principal Lawyer, Nathan Yii Lawyers, Melbourne
- Webinar 3 – Family Law: Navigating the Child Support Maze – with Catherine Devine, Barrister, Victorian Bar
- Webinar 4 – Family Law: Family Court Property Orders: Breaches & Enforcement – with Ian Kennedy AM, Senior Partner, Kennedy Partners, Melbourne
Day 2: Thursday 30 March 2023 (3 CPD units – substantive law and 3 CPD units – compulsory subjects)
- Webinar 5 – NSW Property Law: Conveyancing Practice & Procedure – Legal Developments and Updates – with Tony Cahill, Legal Author & Commentator, Chatswood
- Webinar 6 – NSW Property Law: Doing the Due Diligence in Residential Property Transactions – with Tony Cahill, Legal Author & Commentator, Chatswood
- Webinar 7 – Commercial Law: Should My Client Accept that Offer? Determining when to Settle and when to Keep Fighting - with Hugh Stowe, Barrister, NSW Bar
- Webinar 8 – 3 Compulsory Subjects:
- Professional Skills: You, Me and the Indemnity – with Nahum Ayliffe, Principal, Russell Kennedy Lawyers, Melbourne
- Practice Management & Business Skills: Bullying, Discrimination & Harassment and Legal Practice – with Elizabeth Devine, Principal, Devine Law at Work, Sydney
- Legal Ethics: When Tone in Correspondence Becomes an Ethical Issue – with Peter Sise, Special Counsel, Clayton Utz, Melbourne